longing: to have an earnest, heartfelt desire, especially for something beyond reach.

longing: to have an earnest, heartfelt desire, especially for something beyond reach.
by: enelahsah 12102009.1850

when all the world is having fun
and you are now gone
i'll try to sleep my night away
and just try to end my day..

when all the world is glad
and i lay here in my bed
i'll think of our happy times
and maybe i'll be fine..

when all the world is full of smile
and our distance is more than a mile
i'll look at the stars above
and wish for my one love..

when all the world is fast asleep
and i'm in my bed and you're not here
i'll miss the time we're together
and wish that my tomorrow will be better..

when all the world is dreaming
and i am here alone and crying
i'll miss you so much, my heart's in pain
and pray for you to be soon in my arms again..

Comments

Popular Posts