She will be loved (Maroon 5) to She is loved

Sunday, June 18, 2006

She will be loved

Whenever I hear this song, I have this strange hunch that the song is about me.

Once I sent a forwarded message to my friends, and asked them to text me back 5 songs, which they will dedicate to me. And this Maroon 5 song struck me when my cousin included it in his list. It made me wonder – of all the song, why would “she will be loved” be dedicated to me. Wasn’t I loved? Was I in despair? At the moment, I felt confusion surround me. Then I realized, it could have been possible that my cousin saw the part of me that I tried to hide – the part that felt unloved. But unloved by whom?

She will be loved is a song about a girl who’s in love with someone who’s in love with another but not her. That was not my case. Or is it?

I have been in 2 past relationships. Both ended. They weren’t a failure. Some of the times I spent within these relationships are considered “worth-it”. Things just didn’t work out that it had to end. Now, I am single. Am I? I really don’t know. It’s complicated had been my status for quite some time now. Let’s say, it’s because I’m in the middle of a place I don’t know. And now, every time I hear this Maroon 5 song, it just reminds me of myself. I am not desolated, but after all the past relationships and on-going relationships, what my cousin was trying to say is that in time I will find that one person whom I will love and make me feel loved. He’s just here, somewhere. I may have had found him, I’m just not that sure if he’s found me.

-tiredandpretty


This was a post I have written way way back! It felt funny reading what I have written years ago. Seeing the mistakes - wrong spellings, wrong grammar, wrong punctuations, let's add to that the mistakes with the decisions I have done. Oh well. Of all the post I have done this particular item caught my attention and made me write again. (Please remind me to recheck my post. I tend to make mistakes because I write things that pops into my mind and end up neglecting if I wrote the stuff right.)

Going back to the post - quoted.

...in time I will find that one person whom I will love and make me feel loved. He’s just here, somewhere. I may have had found him, I’m just not that sure if he’s found me.

I'm not quite that sure on what state my heart was during the time I was writing this, but I guess I was optimistic about finding that person whom I will love and make me feel loved, and I am just so happy to say that I have found that person and we have been together for almost three years (on march eight to be exact.).

What's weird is, we've been together for three years and I still get this funny feeling. There are certain times like when I see him from afar, I ask myself: "I am really with Micah, huh?", or "Micah? My boyfriend?!", or "He was just that guy Badang had a crush on, that guy who we try to check out (she checks him out, not me), and now we're together!". *sigh* don't get the wrong impression that I don't like the idea of us together. It's just that after all this three years, it still has not sinked in to me that I am in love with this guy. I 've no problem about that. It's just weird. LOL

March Eight is our day. Can't wait to spend that special day with him.

Ciao.

Comments

Anonymous said…
What a information of un-ambiguity and preserveness of
precious knowledge about unexpected emotions.
Anonymous said…
I'm impressed, I must say. Seldom do I come across a blog that's both educative and amusing, and without a doubt, you have hit
the nail on the head. The problem is something that too few folks are speaking intelligently about.
I'm very happy that I found this during my search for something concerning this.
Anonymous said…
Pretty element of content. I just stumbled upon your site and in accession capital to
claim that I get actually enjoyed account your blog posts.
Anyway I will be subscribing to your feeds or even I achievement
you get right of entry to persistently quickly.
Anonymous said…
Excellent article! We are linking to this great article on our site.
Keep up the good writing.
Anonymous said…
First off I would like to say great blog! I had a quick question that I'd like to ask if you do not mind.
I was curious to know how you center yourself and clear your head before writing.
I've had difficulty clearing my mind in getting my ideas out.
I truly do enjoy writing but it just seems
like the first 10 to 15 minutes are wasted just trying to figure out how to begin. Any ideas or
hints? Thanks!
Anonymous said…
Howdy! I simply wish to offer you a huge thumbs up
for your excellent info you have here on this
post. I will be coming back to your site for more soon.
Anonymous said…
Hi, just wanted to tell you, I enjoyed this post. It was inspiring.
Keep on posting!
Anonymous said…
Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an very long comment but
after I clicked submit my comment didn't appear.

Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again.
Anyhow, just wanted to say great blog!
Anonymous said…
Hello, Neat post. There is an issue together with your site in web
explorer, could test this? IE still is the market chief and a big component of
folks will omit your great writing due to this problem.
Anonymous said…
Hi there exceptional blog! Does running a
blog similar to this take a lot of work? I've no understanding of
computer programming but I had been hoping to
start my own blog soon. Anyhow, if you have any ideas or tips for new blog owners please share.
I understand this is off subject however I just wanted to ask.

Kudos!
Anonymous said…
I love looking through a post that will make men and women think.

Also, many thanks for allowing for me to comment!
Anonymous said…
Hi there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found
that it is really informative. I'm gonna watch out for brussels.
I will be grateful if you continue this in future.

Lots of people will be benefited from your writing.

Cheers!
Anonymous said…
Hello there I am so happy I found your website, I really found you by mistake, while I was researching on Google for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say thank you
for a tremendous post and a all round exciting blog (I also love
the theme/design), I don't have time to read through it all
at the moment but I have book-marked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have
time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the excellent job.
Anonymous said…
Hola! I've been following your website for a while now and finally got
the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from
Huffman Texas! Just wanted to say keep up the great job!
Anonymous said…
Hello! I realize this is sort of off-topic however I had to ask.
Does operating a well-established blog such as yours take
a lot of work? I'm brand new to operating a blog however I do write in my journal every day.

I'd like to start a blog so I can share my personal experience and views online.

Please let me know if you have any kind of ideas or tips for brand new aspiring bloggers.
Appreciate it!
Anonymous said…
I am truly thankful to the owner of this website who has shared this
wonderful article at at this time.
Anonymous said…
I absolutely love your blog and find most of your post's to be exactly what I'm looking for.
Would you offer guest writers to write content
to suit your needs? I wouldn't mind creating a post or
elaborating on a lot of the subjects you write concerning here.
Again, awesome site!
Anonymous said…
Somebody necessarily lend a hand to make critically posts
I'd state. That is the very first time I frequented your website page and to
this point? I amazed with the analysis you made to make this actual post
amazing. Wonderful activity!
Anonymous said…
Hey just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text in your post seem to
be running off the screen in Chrome. I'm not sure if this is a format issue
or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I thought
I'd post to let you know. The design look great though!
Hope you get the problem resolved soon. Cheers
Anonymous said…
I do not know if it's just me or if everybody else experiencing issues with your website.
It appears as though some of the written text in your
posts are running off the screen. Can someone else please
comment and let me know if this is happening to them
as well? This could be a issue with my internet browser because I've
had this happen previously. Appreciate it
Anonymous said…
Your style is really unique compared to other people
I've read stuff from. I appreciate you for posting when you've got the opportunity, Guess I will just book mark this blog.
Anonymous said…
Very good info. Lucky me I came across your blog by chance (stumbleupon).
I've bookmarked it for later!

Popular Posts