2008 - 2009

january 02, 2009 --- 3:34 am

it's the second day of the 2009! can you believe it?! its 2009.

the year 2006 has ended. it was s year full of anticipations, expectations, and, of course,\ some disappointments.

i was thinking of jotting down my year's resolution. however, i've decided not to. one, is because most of my plan turn out to repel from me. and going with the flow of life is better. BUT with a little planning.

i mean, it's ok to be easy going ang all that, but we still have to make some minimal planning right? setting priorities.

the year that had passed had been great for me. not that i lose weight, got rich, and whatever the could have beens. i am just glad the i've spent the 366 days of 08 well. thanks to the people who have made those days memorable.

however, during 08 i have also had some losts. several people have gone and moved to a new comfortable environment.

they will be missed.

2008 have been kind of a roller coaster ride at time.

2008:
jan - aunt emy was home and we had filipino style of handa.
feb - heart's day was spent well, since meow came, thou if im not mistaken a day after the gloriette bombing happen. am i right? and then we had our batangas outing with my office friends
mar - micah and i spent our 1st year anniversary.
aug - most anticipated date for me. twas 08-08-08
sept - micah's bday was spent great, and i assume he had a blast
nov - my day was great! had to spend the eve of my day with my office friends, the day of my bday was spent with my college friends, and the day after my bday was spent with my scond family., watched twilight!
dec - moda came, there lots of dinners, occasion, and all other types of parties. after 4 years, we were able to spend christmas again together.

there are lots of things i am grateful for, for the end of 2008.

1. i have been praying that mama gets to find the person who would make her happy, and she did.
2. i have been praying that mama gets to be ok with the fact that micah is the last person i will love for the rest of my life, and i assume that it's how it is not.
3. my mama comes home after almost 4 years.
4. all my love ones are still in good health.

...

more things.

but then im kinda sleepy already.

i'll just have to continue my list. ayt?!

im gonna try to go on and write my life eveyrday.

so for now all i can say is that i wish everyone a prosperous and easy handled year 2009.

xoxo
hash

Comments

Popular Posts