o8.o8.o8

december 29, 2006 - 588days (1yr.7mons)
march 08, 2007 - 519days (1yr.5mons)

approximately 588 days ago, i met up with this guy - my best friend's friend. it was one of the random impulsive acts i did commit. my impulse, my besf friend said, is my bad habbit.

we have been exchanging messages for a couple a days prior to that meet up. i wasn't with any body, at that time, and no one has been consuming my time, so i decided to consume my time texting with this guy. harmless fun right? after our meet-up, everything felt indifferent. that's what i thought.

before i started exchanging messages with this guy, knowing the guy that he was, i made my best friend promise that she would remind me to just play his game. i knew a lot of things about him even before we met, so i am pretty much informed.

unknowingly, my time-consuming-tactic didn't serve its purpose. little did i know that constant exchange of messages would put me to a place i never thought i would be; to a state i never thought i would feel.

well yes, i fell for the trap that he made. i started to like him and then 69days(2mons.8days) after, we were official. [dated march 08 2007]

during the first month of our relationship, i still was unsure of how i felt. maybe because i also was unsure how he really felt. i have been in a state of sorrow for a number of time already, and i think it's but natural to be cautious the next time we give our heart to someone right?

not that it did matter, but somehow he made it a way that i ended up taking a chance and gave him my heart. (ewww corny noh?!)

well, we are still together and getting stronger! (though he just pissed me off really bad hours ago!! haaay micah! nakakainis ka tlga!)

a perfect relationship in non-existent in this world, neither in this universe. so basically, we are normal! it is but normal to have some petty quarrels, but mind you, the time i have been sooooo happy with him is countless!

with him i can be me. with me he can be hiself. no pretentions. just plain ourselves. no need to please the other. no need to change ourselves for the acceptance of the other.

i never thought i would feel the way i am feeling i about him.

i started blogginh as an outlet of my negative emotions. i have loved writing, and whenever i felt sad, i do write. i remeber writing after i had a fun weekend with micah, and this guy did place a comment on that certain post. he said "don't we just love the unexpected?"

hell yeah!

it's such a great feeling to know that you fall for the most unexpected person. and you fall hard big time!!! and even though he easily knows how to get into my nerves, i just love him the way that he is. i love everything about him - from his silliness to how serious he can get when i upset him; from his sweetness to how he tends to forget me when he's with his pals; from how patient he is when i piss him off; from all the good things i love about him to the worst things he does that really upsets me. i just love the whole package (the tiny package that he is! hahaha! jowke lang meow!). and it feels so good to love and be loved by him. and i thank him for that.

today is august 08. 2008. we had a plan for this day.. too bad it didn't go well.. next time huh? this day does happend once in a century.. too bad we weren't able to make is a memorable day..

well, i am just greatful to have met micah. the person i am willing to spend the rest of my life with. [i am willing to start to spend the rest of my life with supposedly today..]

happy monthsary!

loveyousomuchmicahregala! mmmuah!

-hashalene ostonal

Comments

Unknown said…
naks!... grabe naman...
ka-sweet... wahehehe...

Popular Posts